|Immediate Visibility and Detailed Insights into Demand for Suppliers||Quickly Find Alternative Suppliers to Serve Heightened Demand||Automate the Supply Chain Process|
|Provide suppliers with near real-time visibility of demand to aid faster replenishment and support collaborative planning||Leverage existing network to meet sudden spike in demand||Streamline the supply chain process by reducing manual errors and delays|
|Marked improvement in fill rates enabling reduction in OOS instances by 15%||Reduce time to launch new products by 50%||Reduce errors due to manual intervention by 30%|
Immediate Visibility and Detailed Insights into Demand for Suppliers
Provide suppliers with near real-time visibility of demand to aidfaster replenishment and support collaborative planning
- Share not just data but detailed insights into Category,Brand, Product, Pricing and Shoppers to better adapt to surge indemand and for better mid/long term planning e.g. selectedsub-categories, brand preferences, price bands, volume/weight and packaging requirements
- Share granular insights at a Store, SKU level to help suppliersoptimize production, capacity, delivery options and timelines
Marked improvement in fill rates enabling reduction in OOS instances by 15%
Quickly Find Alternative Suppliers to serve Heightened Demand
Leverage existing network to meet sudden spike in demand
- Instantly broadcast requirements for products across essential categories to the entire supplier network
- Enable Suppliers to publish product catalogues, pricing and product information accurately. Identify suppliers within the network to fulfill surge in demand
- Integrate with GDSN to get GS1 Compliant product information
Reduce time to launch new products by 50%
Automate the Supply Chain Process
Streamline the supply chain process by reducing manual errors and delays
- Electronic Document Exchange hub
- Real-time status and Schedule updates
- Automated invoice matching, dynamic discounting and deal verification
- Self-service reporting and analytics
Reduce errors due to manual intervention by 30%
Here are 4 ways to transform your business with Vendor Link
Share real time insights with key suppliers (inventory, order, sales)
Discover suppliers and their products from a larger pool
Automate and integrate strategic B2B processes
Align to changes in customer shopping behaviour
Improve visibility, get insights to collaborate with suppliers and automate processes to respond with agility – even in the most challenging of situations. Create a reliable supplier network with Vendor Link.
Is this time of crisis forcing you to work with a larger supplier base?
See how Robinsons Retail used a supplier collaboration platform to manage their supply operations while working with their 8500+ suppliers.
Is there a need to discover alternate products across product categories?
See how Sweden’s largest pharmacy retailer, enabled suppliers through Vendor Link to share their digital product catalogue with buyers for product discovery and new product launch.
Get handy insights on how retail businesses around the world are managing their supply chains amidst disruption.