Retail Supplier Collaboration Case Study
Robinsons : Multi-format retail chain in the Philippines
Headquartered in Manila with 49 branches and 327 stores in eight retail formats across the Philippines, Robinsons Supermarket Corporation is one of the largest supermarket chains in the country.
- Ineffective communication with suppliers
- Limited visibility in supply chain
- High cost of supplier management
- Difficulty in meeting shopper demands
Manthan’s Vendor Link provided Robinsons with a single interactive platform that presents a comprehensive view of the entire supplier portfolio. Vendor Link enabled informed decision making by sharing contextual analytical insights, and streamlining retail workflows.
- Improved in-stock percentage with unparalleled visibility into purchase order tracking
- Streamlined New Product introduction process
- Reduced transaction costs
- Improved customer loyalty index
- Aligned supplier performance with business goals for efficient score carding
- Generated an additional revenue stream, with retail data sharing and data monetization
Learn more about how Manthan helped drive down costs and improve margins at Robinsons Retail.